Wednesday 19 May 2010

Done with this weeks examinations

Well both of my examinations have finished, and I think the results will be great!

Since i didn't had a lot of lessons today, because of some teachers being ill, I have around 3-4 hours more of practice. And I can defenitely use that.

Yesterday I attended the funcup, which of course srs[razer]Sushi won. My teammate DOK\CherrYmooN placed the second place. I could have finished second too, but the bad thing was that I had to face my teammate in the firstround. The secondround would be more easier than the first. The seedings weren't great, but admin Crezzo couldn't do a thing about it, since the scene is quit new, and she made use of the 'random seedings'.
Also Sushi had a difficult player in the first round, and a easier second round.
It was like: Place last/final-last or place first/second.

Well I hope that I will improve a lot today, since I am not over-comfortable with the game yet, since I don't know a lot about the 'zerg' and the 'terran' race. My goal before the official launch of the game, is too atleast know all the basics of most races, and how to play them. And after the launch I make my final decision about what race I will play, so that I can expand my skills in just one race. We'll see.

Now I am going to play some ladder, and see how I can do better. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment