Tuesday 25 May 2010

Bit unlucky today

Yesterday I came back from a 4-day vacation with my girlfriend, it was her father's (indonesian) family who invited me to stay and enjoy these days.
I stayed with my girlfriend until today, and when I came back around 13:00 some guy asked me on the street, were some street was. I started up the internet and printed the direction.

After that I made some lunch for myself, and started doing some fitess, before my starcraft practice.
When I started too practice I noticed it was very hot, and that made me play really worse, well actually I just wasn't serious enough in this tempature.
I had a cup today, which I played really worse... I don't know what it was.

The only explanation I got for this is: My ambititions are serious, I try to practice serious, but have to fix my routine of playing serious. I really try to be a really good player, and get along with the top of my country, but I have to work harder.
For an European I practice quit almost on max level, but I think I should practice even harder, like koreans do. Of course they spent more time in the practice house, then having a social life. That's not what I want. But I would like to have more better practices, and stay playing really motivated and disciplined from second to second.

I hope I can forfill this, I should make a better schedule. And remove every mistake from my brains, to play at a 100% That's my job for the next weeks.

By the way... I got a Starcraft 2 Tournament in Amsterdam next Saturday. There I will meet the SC2 scene, and my WC3 friends: Sushi, Rotterdam and DeSnodeSnodaard.
I also would like to give a shoutcast to my team coach for financial sponsoring me to this tournament, and travelling with me next Saturday, AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment