Friday 14 May 2010

As srs[razer]Sushi says

After my victory, well my second victory again Harstem I felt really motivated, and started talking to Sushi after the game, to discuss a bit about Starcraft II with him.

I knew him from Warcraft III, and met him at various LAN's, so my contact with him is quit good, and he is always willing too help me with my problems.
My biggest issue he told me, was that I don't think positive enough. I am over-realistic: I will lose from that player, or can win from that player.
I have to think positive: I can defeat him (about the first sentence), and the second one is: Stay serious, don't underastimate the opponent.

So that's what one of my goals is right now, I have to think positive, and see if it works out in the games I play, like it did versus Harstem.

No comments:

Post a Comment