Friday 14 May 2010

2 games versus dok\Harstem

I almost never really beated my teammate in Warcraft III, now that I am able of defeating him in Starcraft II, i feel more comfortable with the way I practice.
It's not that I am a good Starcraft II player right now, since he's also still learning the game, but it gives you some sort of motivation boost.

The first game I played him, was a mid/late- game which I think I lost, because I didn't use enough sentries. He played me with, if I am right: 10-12 sentries. He was capable of force shielding me a lot, which was really annoying me, cause i had only like 3-4 sentries and more zealots, while he didn't have any zealot.
So the use of sentries can be really important for you in games, to get a couple of units, or maybe an entire army.

In the second game, I was messing up my build a bit.. cause I didn't know if I should be building more probes or units, cause I had the pylon in Harstem's base. It all worked out fine later, when I got 2 of his nexus plus a lot of probes, which made him uncapable of countering my army, cauuse I was pumping units.
But I really have to improve my build, when I have a option like that: 'How much probes will I need, how much units will i need, what sort of units etc'.

No comments:

Post a Comment