Friday 14 May 2010

Starcraft 2 continues

Dam I really love the game, I have been playing hardcore for several days, which I enjoyed a lot.
The game is really great, I like the graphics, the maps and all the abilities. Also the community is great, although is still the beta. I think on it's official release, the game will be played by a lot... a lot of players.

Right now I am playing the protoss race, but I am really wanting to be able to play all the races before the official game comes out, so that I can make a good choice about what race I should play.

I have also been participating a couple of cups, which contained the following results:

BESCENE SC2 Beta Cup 2.0 (16th of 64 total players)
dok\boomz0r vs. nevs.svenhof 1-0
dok\boomz0r vs. PewPew 1-0
dok\boomz0r vs. dok\CherrYmooN

ESL Go4SC2Cup #13 (114th of 512 total players)
dok\boomz0r vs. Shiddo 1-0
dok\boomz0r vs. Grog 1-0
dok\boomz0r vs. mN.Nara 0-1

ESL Go4SC2Cup #14 (161th of 512 total players)
dok\boomz0r vs. defaultwin 1-0
dok\boomz0r vs. uC.Samba

SC2 Zotac Cup #11
dok\boomz0r vs. propes

SC2 Beta Mini Cup 1 (2nd of 16 total players)
dok\boomz0r vs. defaultwin 1-0
dok\boomz0r vs. Qinox 1-0
dok\boomz0r vs. Warheart 2-0
dok\boomz0r vs. th_dd 0-3 (Final)


I also have some cups/matches upcoming, which some of them are still Warcraft III since we would like to finish some leagues/lan's etc. :

Warcraft III
Friday 14 May - ESL Amateur series vs. Knights of Unity

Starcraft II
Saturday 15 May - ESL Go4SC2Cup #15
Saturday 15 May - SC2 Zotac Cup #12
Tueseday 18 May - ESL SC2 Funcup 2 #2

No comments:

Post a Comment