Monday 26 October 2009

This season's Amateur Series have stopped, and the new series are upcoming after the Pro Series have been decided.
We are of course all thinking that Manuel 'Grubby' Schenkhuizen will take the first place.

But I think that there are more players that are aiming to get the spot. The unexpected can be expected.

I will practice hard these days to make my results turn the other way.
In to something promising for DOK Gaming.
I would like to make them proud of me! And i also hope that Kevin my teammate will do well next season and qualify for the next years Pro Series.

I will keep you informed about anything that has to do with my progress, but I am very tired right now because of hard work for school, company and my amateur-gaming carreer, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment