Wednesday 28 October 2009

My second off-line attend

The upcoming saturday will be the day of my next attend of a off-line tournament.

I am not confinced that I am able to win, since Rotterdam is also attending. I have spoken with iG.Sushi and he is also confinced that Rotterdam will be winning this tournament.

I am of course hoping to make some exciting games, and see if I have improved, but I don't expect being improved a lot since I had lesser times to practice in Warcraft III. The reason is of my upcoming examination week which contains around 13 different subjects, and it is a lot to learn.
But although I haven't been able to practice that much, I still woke up early in the mornings before school to practice around 1-2 hours every day.

It will be a good experience and another motivation for my dedication in the game.
What I am really curious about, is about how my teammate dok\Harstem will achieve in this tournament, I am sure he is able to get a third place, and that's a good achievement looking at his current level.

My expectations:
1. Rotterdam playing for Serious Gaming
2. Sushi playing for Infernal Gamers
3. Sasuke playing for Keepers of Destruction
4. Kevin playing for DOK Gaming

I don't know all of the attendees, so I can't exactly guess it. But this is what i thought.

1 comment:

  1. Thats considerable....But let metell you apart from the skill, I believe still believe that every player has its own day. May be it will be yours this time. So keep up the hope.

    ReplyDelete