Saturday 17 October 2009

Progress for now

Right now I am in my way of progessing my game experience, which is very stressful since I lose quit a lot in the last days.
I had a week in which I played really good games, and now it's the week in which I am playing the opposite.

But since I would like to stay progessing, and to get as good as possible I keep on playing even after losing a couple games in a row. My micro is really not what it was a week before the WCG qualifier, so that's what I got to work on.

I think that right now I am not really focussing on my micro.
I'm distracted by something that I even don't know a clue of, maybe it's because i make lots of hours together with my private life which contains sports, girlfriend, going out, family and a lot of other things. That's what makes my mind tired.

So here a little story, of my current status. Tommorow I will be playing the first game again since i joined the EAS again. I hope at that time I can play like i did before again and get a win. Soon will be the NK Gaming in which I would like to show some really good games.

No comments:

Post a Comment