Friday 6 November 2009

Done with examinations, ready for practice

I haven't said anything about examinations in my blog, but of course as you all know; What is so interested about me having my examinations? Nothing! That's right.
Well the only thing that was interested, was the subject of the practical project for the examination, which i did about; e-sports.
It became a hobby of myself, so that's why i would like to tell anyone about it. It also makes it easier for my school, because of the subject that really motivates me
(The project was a calender, the next assignment will be a advertisiment campagne + website).


Well enough talk about school. I am ready to practice a lot!
The weekend just started for me, and the day is still early. My girlfiend now has examinations, and tommorw I don't have to work at the supermarket. I have also stopped playing football because of to many injuries that kept my motivation dropping a lot. So my football trainings will now be changed into fitness or/and game practices.


So enough time is to be filled with practice, practice and even more practice.
Let the trainings begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment