Monday 14 September 2009

Web Update

Today I have updated the website.

I resetted everything, and made some changes to various features.
For example I would like to have more interesting blogs. People think that that will make the website have less blogs, but I promise you that days are getting more exciting for me day by day, and some things that are kept secret will soon be revealed.

As many of you probably already know that qualifiers of the World Cyber Games are held in all of the countries that are participating. 4 October will be the day that i will try and qualify. Of course at this point the chance for me to achieve this goal is way to small, but it's a big experience for me participating those tournaments. This experience will help me get closer to a higher level in the game.

If there are any comments about the new website or other things you would like to say, feel free to use the 'comment' option.

1 comment: